An agreement is a contract that is devised and signed by two individuals. These individuals are forced by law to abide by the rules of the agreement. A transportation services agreement is a contract between a goods provider or manufacturer and a provider of transportation services.
The partnership agreement from date (__/__/__) till date (__/__/__) is conducted among following individuals,
Individual # 1. Patrick Dempsey (Goods Provider)
Address: East River Road
Individual # 2. Eric Dane (Transportation services provider)
Address: New Hamptons
The rules and regulations of the agreement are mentioned below,
- The transportation service provider will be responsible for transporting goods to various destinations as assigned by the goods provider or the client.
- Fuel and other maintenance required during transportation will be the responsibility of the service provider.
- Insurance proof of all the trucks used for transport will be provided by the service provider on demand.
- The service provider will be bound to leave on the time allocated by the client.
- Goods providers will communicate the nature of goods before transportation.
- It is the duty of the service provider to cover the goods with a layer to avoid damage through wind, rain, or any other source.
- The service provider will be bound to leave early for the destination if food or any other eatables are loaded for transportation.
- In case of any heavy damage to the goods due to the service provider’s fault, they will pay for it.
- Small damage to goods will be deducted from the salary of the service provider.
- Goods providers will be bound to pay the salary for transportation after 24 hours.
- In case of armed robbery of goods, the service provider will not be held accountable and the goods-providers will communicate with local law enforcement to catch the culprits.
- The driving license of truck drivers should be maintained to avoid any inconvenience during transit.
- Name, number, identification number, the vehicle number should be provided by the service provider before starting the journey.
- The service provider will be responsible for paying toll tax and for clearance of the trucks at transit.
- All truck drivers should be free of any criminal record or jail time.
- Terms and conditions of agreement can be extended through mutual understanding of both parties.
- Goods provider reserves the right to terminate the contract at any point.
- Issues related to transit security in different cities are the responsibility of the service provider.
- Service providers are bound to keep their 4 trucks free for delivery at any time of the week.
- In case of no delivery, the (goods provider) will be responsible for paying full payment to the service provider.
- In case of any disagreement on any clause, both parties can amend rules after mutual understanding.
- Service providers are not allowed to open the material that is being transported.
- Material can be opened for security at checkpoints.
Name: Patrick Dempsey
Name: Eric Dane