Consultant Services Agreement Template for Word
A consultation service agreement is a contract highlighting terms and conditions between a customer and consultant. It is an official contract and can be used in a court of law if any dispute or discrepancy occurs. A sample template prepared by our professionals has been drafted for a complete guide.
Template for consultancy services agreement is presented below,
The agreement of consultancy services is drafted on the date [DATE], between the following parties,
Name: George Martin
Address: 74 Monday Street, New York, USA.
Contact: 849 846-7391
Name: John Lewis
Address: 849 Heaven Road, New York, USA.
Contact: 849 739-7942
Terms and conditions and the contract as drafted by the above-mentioned parties are listed below,
- Agreement shall commence on date [DATE] and all the rules and conditions will be applicable onwards.
- XYZ company is required to provide consultants related to the projects of the customers.
- Only experienced and professional consultants will be recommended by the company.
- Consultant will guide the customer in a direction that is good both for the project and the customer.
- If required, visiting the office of customer for a specific period within the duration of project should be managed by consultant.
- In addition to providing insight on the project, consultancy about legal ramifications will also be required.
- Consultant’s requirement of specific tools and equipment for the project will be met in a period of 2 weeks.
- In case of another project or change in the line of work, consultant may put forward the request of another agreement or agreement renewal.
- In the matter of additional responsibilities, change in agreement clauses can be catered.
- XYZ company will be paid within first 10 days of every month.
- Customer is not responsible for paying consultant and will only make payments to the XYZ company.
- Cash will be paid to the company, instead of online transfer or cheques.
- Payments can be made based on projects or monthly, quarterly, if company wills it later in the course of commitment.
- Consultants will be required to take trips to different locations if it is necessary for the project.
- All the expenses of movement along with stay and food will be covered by customer.
- Attending meetings for project instead of customer will also be the responsibility of consultant.
- Contract is established for a period of 4 months ending on date [DATE], estimated timeliness for project completion.
- Agreement can be extended for certain months or until project completion, if required.
- Consultant will not be responsible for missing deadlines if customer fails to provide resources or required material.
- If consultant and customer do not get along than company will provide another experienced consultant.
- If relation among customer and consultant do not work out, either can terminate contract at any moment.
- If client fails to pay the dues, consultant is entitled to cancellation of the contract.
- If the client terminates contract, consultant is entitled to hold them for outstanding dues on performed work.
- In each period, if client do not clear the dues of company, company can sue client in the court.
- Consultant can only take decisions as allowed by the customer in terms of project.
- In case of successful completion of project, no credit will be awarded to consultant or company.
- If consultants fail to respond to the requirements of customer, company will take strict action against him.
- Contract will be drafted in the presence of 2 credible witnesses.
Customer: George Martin
Consultant: John Lewis
Witness # 1: Chris Hill
Witness # 2: Adam Gilbert