Sales & Purchase Agreements
While selling product or service to another business a sales agreement has to be signed to avoid any business pitfalls. It is a direct transaction, which should be organized to keep your account parallel with the other business proceedings.
- If you are involve in a business of selling articles or services to another busies company
- If you are involve in a business of purchasing goods or services from other business
- Or if you are a sole purchaser of certain business services
Both buying and selling business hold severe responsibilities on their shoulders as all sale and purchase should be documented accurately to avoid any clash especially to provide authentic data while audit. If your business is buying something from another business, it needs to be tracked. A streamline strategic stepping will lead to maximum revenue generation with minimum obstruction. A valid sale agreement is one of the features of this organized working.
You must go through the sales contract very carefully prior signing it. Every clause should be in accordance with the verbal commitment
- The prospective buyer should be assured of the item
- It should be free of debts
- The ownership should be valid
- Quality of goods are of optimum nature
- Assurance about the Ingenuity of the sold item
Generating a well-drafted agreement is a vital task. In a purchase and sales agreement, the whole text is scrutinized under legal observations, and errors could raise undesirable effects. There are many templates present on the websites which are absolutely free and designed under the supervision of legal personalities. You can download and customize it for an error –free document and get your authentic document in hand.
Sales Agreement Template
Microsoft Word document file | File size 46 KB | Download