It’s a bit tough task to deal with the customers with overdue payment. Sometimes, a businessman feels very irritating when he or she has to deal with the customers for overdue payments. The final request letter for overdue payment is written when you want to save your time.
The final request letter is the last letter which is written to the customer after sending many reminding letters. It is always recommended to keep the record of all the letters that you send to your customer. The date on which the letter was sent should be registered. Apart from this, if you have any voice call conversation, keep a record of it.
Keeping record is very useful since they can be used as proof that you have written several letters for getting the overdue payment.
Tips to write the letter for overdue payment:
- It should be kept in mind that the letter that you are writing to request for the overdue payment is a reminder letter and it should not explain any other thing barring the overdue payment.
- Try to keep your letter concise and short. The tone of the letter should also be friendly.
- Demand the payment in the letter in 7 days.
- Threaten the reader about the legal actions that you can take in case of not paying the overdue payment.
- The date on which you will start the legal proceedings should also be mentioned in the letter.
- This is a professional document, and it should be drafted in a formal way.
- Since this is the last letter, everything related to the overdue payment should be specified.
At the end of the letter, remind the reader again to make all the overdue payments clear. The tone of the charter at the end should be friendly and positive.
There are many ready-made professionally written letters on the internet. However, if you want to spend your own time in writing a unique charter, then you can prepare one after getting complete information about the format and the structure of the letter.
Following is given a sample letter for a complete guide for the people who are in search of writing this letter in the circumstances.
Format MS Word | Download